When the lab begins, I will give you a secret word that will open the
current assignment. The idea is to prevent students from working on the
activity ahead of time.
CSC 35 Library Manual
This course uses a library object file. The
library contains a large number of utility functions that will allow
you to easily print integers, strings, and other useful tasks.
35 Library Documentation
Connecting to the Server
There are instructions on how to the server on the
Activity / Assignment Rules
- Discussion among students as to the general logic
to solve a problem is allowed and encouraged.
Likewise, I have no problem with students occasionally helping other
students to find a particularly troublesome error in design or code.
- However, the design of an algorithm, and the coding of a program
that implements that algorithm, must be the work of the student
whose name appears on it. Do not
- Do not help others cheat. This
means you cannot give your solution to another student or
give them the pseudo-code on how to do it. For example, don't
let students copy off your screen. In any case,
both the student, that copied
your solution, and you will receive a zero.
- Unless otherwise instructed (as, for example, team
projects), all assignments are to be entirely your own work.
- You only can submit one solution - so make sure its correct!
- No activity or assignment may use AT&T assembly format. Any
activity/assignment using it will receive a